For the next generation of consoles (PS4 and Xbox 720), I wish for “family friendly” features such as:
- Not having to spend 30 minutes updating your games and firmware if it hasn’t been turned on for 3-6 months.
- Not having to recalibrate sensor bars if they haven’t been used for 3-6 months.
- Not having to take out the batteries from the controller to avoid having them discharge if it’s not going to be used for 3-6 months.
- Requiring all games that haven’t been played for 3-6 months to offer you a quick refresher course on controls and game mechanics.
- Only requiring you to pay bullshit monthly fees for the months that you actually turn on your console.